Call for 2 participants for a Training course “In Their Shoes” , Malaga, Spain
CYA Krik issues a call for Training course in Spain.
Host Organization: Asociación Juvenil Almenaras
What, when and where? In their shoes: Becoming inclusive is a Training Course for Youth Workers that will take place in Malaga (Spain) from 3rd to 10th of June 2019.1.31
- 1. Be older than 18 years old.
- 2. Work with youngsters.
- 3. Be interested in the inclusion of people with disabilities.
- 1. Making inclusion possible by educating youth workers in this field.
- 2. Exploring the situation of people with disabilities in our countries by talking about the term disability and sharing examples of the politics and actions taken by each country about disability and sport.
- 3. Making a difference between some key terms in disability such as inclusion, integration, equity and equality.
- 4. Increasing the empathy and sensibility of European youth workers about the barriers that people with disabilities face, approaching the physical, psychological and social levels.
- 5. Learning different tools and methods that we can use to make activities and environment more inclusive and show some examples here in Malaga! We’ll experience them by ourselves!
- 6. Talking about the importance of sports as a therapeutic tool and getting some ideas to motivate youngsters with disabilities to engage sports.
- 7. Making our participants able to develop on their own inclusive activities.
- 8. Making an impact on the local community by involving different associations in our area which work in the sports and disabilities field in our activities.
- 9. Reflecting together about social issues related to disabilities and physical activity, to create a “Decalogue of good practices for inclusion in sports” and a “Guide for adapting activities”.
If you are interested to apply, fill in this aplication form and submit it.
Only the selected participants will be contacted!