CALL FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANT
- Do you want to experience working in an explosively energetic team with crazy working schedules and always cheerful atmosphere?
- Are you wiling to challenge yourself to taking on new projects and fulfilling achievements?
Then this call might be what you are looking for.
Center for intercultural Dialogue is opening a new working position for a financial assistant.
Proposed dates for the positions: May– December 2018
Test period: 1-15 May 2018
- have experience in the NGO sector/ in financial or administration management;
- have experience and are willing to work in a multiethnic and international environment;
- display flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited timeframes,
Then CID is the place for you!
Deadline for applying: 20 April 2018, 23:59
CID is a civil society organization working to promote intercultural acceptance and active citizenship through capacity building processes, education and youth work. The organization’s activity focuses on many aspects which are of interest for young people: from provision of services and information, to research and support for policy-making and networking. More info about CID can be found here.———————