South East European University is delighted to offer SEEU Merit Based Scholarships programme for the academic session of 2017/18. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree on the basis of merit.
The aim of the scholarships is to support new students financially in the first cycle (undergraduate) who will enrol as full-time students.
South East European University is a university in Tetovo, Republic of Macedonia, with a branch campus in Skopje. It is the first private-public not for profit University in Macedonia.
These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree.
These scholarships are awarded in the field of Business and Economics, Contemporary Sciences and Technologies, Public Administration and Political Sciences and Languages, Cultures and Communication.
These scholarships will cover the followings:
Numbers of Scholarships:
|Business and Economics(BE) (i)
|Contemporary Sciences and Technologies(CST) (ii)
|Public Administration and Political Sciences(PAPS)
|Languages, Cultures and Communication(LCC)
Scholarship can be taken in
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Merit-based scholarships (MBS) will be awarded based on high school performance (cumulative GPA during the four years of education).
- Cumulative GPA 5.00 (Scholarship amount 50% of tuition fees)
- Cumulative GPA from 4.50 to 4.99 (Scholarship amount 30% of tuition fees)
Applicants of Macedonia can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have cumulative GPA from 4.50 to 4.99.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply by post.
- The completed application form for a merit-based scholarship
- Copies of the certificates for completion of the first, second, third and fourth year.
- Photocopy of your high school certificates (1-4 year)
- Copy of your ID card or passport (first page only)
- Submit the completed application, signed and with supporting documents to Financial Aid Office (documents listed in the page 2).
The application deadline is August 31, 2017.