OPEN DAY – University of Ljubljana
If you are looking for an international high-quality Master programme in the field of finance, management, marketing human resources etc., we invite you to Open day – University of Ljubljana, School of Economics and Business – SEB LU. SEB LU has been offering the International Master programme in Skopje since 2005, in English language.
Agenda of the event
- Presentation of Master programme – International Business Academy – IBA (Management and Organisation) for the academic year of 2019/2020 Prof. Metka Tekavčič, dean of University of Ljubljana, School of Economics and Business
- FSEB LU Alumni Club members & Students of the previous generations – their experience and benefits from the master programme
- Panel discussion on the topic: „What can we learn about continuous innovation from Marvel?”
- A trendy topic which was discussed in the latest online issue of Harvard Business Review.Moderator: Prof. Miha Škerlavaj, professor at School of Economics and Business – SEB Ljubljana
At the panel discussion everyone who is present is involved at the event and should simulate what is like to attended class at SEB LU.
- Mini-workshop for personal growth on the topic: „Are you a leader that you would follow?” Hristina Lozanoska, MSc, Professional executive and Business coach & Human recourses mentor (founder of VITA Institute)
We strongly believe that the highly ranked international Masters program by SEB LU will fully meet your needs and help you make the decision regarding your international Masters studies. The SEB LU program is identical in Ljubljana and Skopje, respectively.
Participating at the event is free of charge.
- Time: 27 June 2019 19:00-21:30
- Place: Public Room