CALL FOR APPLICATION – Project YOUTH VOICE!
Project “Youth Voice” is implemented by Linking, Engagement, Advocacy, Development-LEAD Fellow Fation Xhelili, funded by USAID’s Civic Engagement Project.
– The project “Youth Voice” will work with young people to educate and empower them to become actively engaged in the society. The project will:
- Equip project’s participants with knowledge and skills on advocacy tools and public campaigns to push for changes that address their concerns by utilizing their creative potential and creative ideas;
- Provide practical experience to project’s participants by working with the vulnerable (the very poor) groups of students in elementary schools.
– The project’s main activities will include:
- Three-day training camp to equip project’s participants with practical skills and techniques on how to identify problems and provide solutions through engagement;
- Equipping project’s participants with knowledge on youth activism, advocacy campaigns;
- Organizing creative activities with the students assisted by project’s participants (creative art activities, painting a school wall) in cooperation with teachers;
- Drafting a summary of findings, video documentary, and presenting them to the local youth council and local municipality, together with the proposal on how to be addressed.
The “Youth Voice” project will be implemented in Kichevo, where 10-14 young people from Kichevo will work with 50 students from vulnerable groups coming from 4 primary schools.
Activities will start from April 12 until May 12, 2018, and the project presentation will be on June 21/22.
Participating in this project is free of charge, all meals and transportation costs are covered by the organizers.
– If you are a young activist from Kichevo and want to make a difference in our society, apply now because this is your chance.
Please submit your application until 20.03.2018 here: APPLICATION CALL
For any additional information do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org