Youth Exchange “DO IT”, 06-13 August 2019 in Fuglebjerg, Denmark
Type of Activity: Youth Exchange
- PLACE AND DATE: (6-13 August 2019) to Fuglebjerg, DENMARK.
- PARTICIPANTS: 60 young people (8 youth + 2 group leaders from each country).
- COUNTRY: Partner countries will be from North Macedonia, Denmark, Lithuania, Turkey, Poland and Hungary.
- LANGUAGE: The working language will be English.
- AGE: 18-30
Deadline for Applications: 10 June
Deadline for buying Tickets: 15 June
Main motivation to carry out the youth exchange is to provide young people a possibility to master their competencies in the area of project management (PM) and create a space supporting personal and professional development, making new contacts and partnership and developing new project ideas. Key project objectives are following ones:
– To enhance participants project management competencies, especially their skills to develop and implement projects tailor to the needs of local communities;
– To increase participant’s soft skills in following areas: leadership, communication, presentation, conflict management and problem solving and develop their abilities to apply these skills also in intercultural context;
– To provide the participants an opportunity to learn from successfully implemented local and international youth projects;
– To strengthen participants knowledge of Erasmus + Programme, project cycle under Erasmus + and encourage participants to work on development of new networks and partnerships;
Project objectives will be reach through various non-formal based activities (interactive presentations, discussions, simulations, work in smaller teams, reflection activities) that will provide the participants coming from Programme countries an opportunity to fully develop their competencies that they can apply at their organizations.More information on the following link.