OPEN-CALL FOR TRAINING OF FACILITATORS FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF „SMART YOUTH PROGRAM “WORKSHOPS
Required Competencies and Experiences
- You have experience in working with groups and workshops facilitation;
- You are interested in mentorship in community;
- You are interested for programs which seek to develop and improve social and life skills;
- You have NGO and/or educational background;
- You have a university degree in social sciences.
Much like mental health promotion, the positive youth development approach promotes enhancing youth strengths and positive outcomes through fostering healthy relationships and providing opportunities. Key competencies of development of resilience are self-regulation, mediation, active listening, reflection, teamwork and others.
What do We Offer?
- 4 day of training program for the facilitation of SMART’Y workshops (27 – 30 June 2019 in Skopje);
- Mentor Program for Finalization and Facilitators’ Examination;
- Certificate of Completion of IOM Training;
- Materials for Facilitation of SMART’Y Workshops;
- Possibility of Consultancy Contract with IOM for carrying out of SMART’Y workshops in Communities.
Method of application:
We invite all interested candidates to submit their applications as soon as possible by sending a CV and motivation letter in English language, via email to email@example.com quoting the title.
The deadline for submission: 21 June 2019.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can read more about the call here.